A medley of cultures and traditions, Window to Eden encapsulates the Mughals' wall art and Bohemian artistry, celebrating the grandeur of their artistic expressions with elaborate embroidery, pretty laces, flower tassels and a spread of frills. A sprinkle of pearls unites this entire collection in all its glory.
Product Details & Care
• 100% Linen + 100% silk organza
• Length 50" / Model height 5'8"
• Beautiful delicate floral lace that forms a V neck, with mild gathered laces at the hem, and sleeves detailed with lace and smocking.
• Hand-embroidered in multi-coloured flowers with a mix of organza and linen cut work.
• Hand smocking
• Handmade flower tassels with pearl details.
• Comfort Fit
• Dry Clean Only
Why you'll love it
You'll love the soft gentle colors, flowy layered linen and laces, hand-embroidered in multicolor silk threads, delicate cut works, smocked frills, and delicate lace edges...
Contemporary designs flow and drape over the body in interesting and flattering silhouettes that can be styled in a multitude of ways, resulting in a look that is both powerful and whimsical and always effortlessly stylish!