A medley of cultures and traditions, Window to Eden encapsulates the Mughals' wall art and Bohemian artistry, celebrating the grandeur of their artistic expressions with elaborate embroidery, pretty laces, flower tassels and a spread of frills. A sprinkle of pearls unites this entire collection in all its glory.
Product Details & Care
• 100% Linen + 100% Satin Linen + 100% silk organza
• Top length 24" / Skirt Length 40” / Model height 5'8"
• Boat neck top with raglan sleeves, layered with satin linen and organza, edged with beautiful delicate lace and sleeves detailed with lace and smocking hem.
• Flared panel skirt in linen – with floral lace hem.
• Hand-embroidered in multi-coloured flowers with a mix of organza and linen cut work.
• Hand smocking
• Comfort Fit / flared skirt
• Dry Clean Only
Why you'll love it
You'll love the soft gentle colors, flowy layered linen and laces, hand-embroidered in multicolor silk threads, delicate cut works, smocked frills, and delicate lace edges...
Contemporary designs flow and drape over the body in unique and flattering silhouettes that can be styled in a multitude of ways, resulting in a look that is both powerful and whimsical and always effortlessly stylish!