Sonnets in timeless linen, trimmed with exquisite tatting cotton mesh lace, crochet lace detailing, tiers to twirl in silhouettes that flirt with your curves. Capturing the beauty of the vintage and the Victorian, Cyano draws inspiration from the age-old art of Cyanotype printing. We played with light to print the most intricate motifs in shades of indigo and dusty rose on the purest off-white linen
Product Details & Care
• 100% Linen + 100% silk organza
• Top Length 28" / Skirt length 28” / Model height 5'8"
• Classic pleated shirt with pearl buttons
• Pure organza Gigot sleeves with embroidery and lace inserts
• Flared tired skirt printed with chintz floral motif and lace inserts
• Crochet laces in a gathered scallop hem
• Individually hand printed with charming motifs of English tea roses, a little girl on a swing in her garden, love letters, butterflies, a clock ... a tumble of memories
• Comfort Fit
• Dry Clean Only
Why you'll love it
Sonnets in timeless linen... a love letter in Angel blue… you’ll love that every motif is a photograph… that each and every garment is unique… just for you.
How it's made
In this collection – we have used the process of Cyanotype Printing - a photographic process that produces a cyan blue print. We built a little “darkroom” in our factory, where we create beautiful cyanotype photographs on panels of linen that we put together in a Victorian, vintage collection with an abundance of laces. We are obsessed with Chintz designs - motifs we have developed are English tea roses, candelabrum, a comfortable armchair, a little girl on a swing in her garden, love letters, butterflies.... a tumble of memories!
Contemporary designs flow and drape over the body in unique and flattering silhouettes that can be styled in a multitude of ways, resulting in a look that is both powerful and whimsical and always effortlessly stylish!