• 100% Linen + 100% silk organza
• Top Length 45"" / Model height 5'8""
• A square dress, with a V neck formed by handwoven interlaced organza stripes, forming the classic checks, also added as the cuff detail.
• The whole dress is a collage of different hand-screen printed, prints inspired by Uzbek Ikat with a touch of florals and checks, with a shimmer of dull gold strokes filling in the gaps, completing the look.
• Hand Screen printed using numerous screens layered, forming the motives and heat press craft.
• Comfort Fit
• Dry Clean Only
Why you'll love it
"Each piece embraces dualistic views of screen-printed motifs from Uzbekistan alongside brushstrokes in gold with tiny floral detailing in between. Elevating the cuff and collar detailing to another level are fused organza strips- laser cut and immaculately woven by hand into the fabric to exude a dramatic checkered flair.
Available in sublime hues of sage and ash, and styles being more comfortable, will be perfect for an airport look, and also for any evening meet-ups and brunches.
Contemporary designs flow and drape over the body in unique and flattering silhouettes that can be styled in a multitude of ways, resulting in a look that is both powerful and whimsical and always effortlessly stylish!