We walk through the thickets of blush flowers and wilderness with delicate thin strokes, creating a layered metaphor of the forest. Screen-printed flowers, blush tones, rose-gold accents and intricate heat-press craft, weave a mesmerising story in every stitch.
Product Details & Care
• 100% Linen + 100% silk organza
• Anarkali length 52" / sleeve Length 20” / Model height 5'8"
• Close neck collar edged in with gold piping detail
• Full sleeve in sheer organza with hand-made sequin button closure at the sleeve hem
• Flared panel layers in linen and organza– the hem edged with earthy tone spray painted organza
• Ornately hand screen printed in numerous layers with fancy foliage hues and floral artwork heat-pressed in rose gold
• Pretty tassels with hand-twisted cords and handmade, laser-cut flowers
• Side zipper closure and back neck closure with buttons
• Fit and flare
• Dry Clean Only
Why you'll love it
The winding strokes of the Painted Forests’ labyrinthine prints will make you fall in love with its beautiful layers and depths. This collection that exudes feminity is the perfect choice for all of your festive looks this season.
How it's made
Amidst the layers of linens and organzas dyed in the winter colors of this season, lies the hidden troves of our Painted Forest. Enticing you into the depths of our intricately screen-printed forest with numerous winsome hues, a layer of artwork is also heat-press printed in our classic rose gold color. The sodden spray-painted organza hems and tassels of hand-twisted chords adorned with a posy of pretty handmade flowers fall down trawling for the beauty in the depths of our Painted Forest.
Contemporary designs flow and drape over the body in unique and flattering silhouettes that can be styled in a multitude of ways, resulting in a look that is both powerful and whimsical and always effortlessly stylish!